Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Luanda
When is the cheapest time to fly to Luanda?
The Quatro de Fevereiro Airport is the main airport that services Luanda. This is the hub of TAAG Angola Airlines that offer international and domestic flights. SonAir and Air Gemini, Lufthansa, Emirates, British Airways, Air France, and other Asian, African, South American and European airlines land and take off at this airport.
Greeting you in Luanda is the towering mausoleum of Augostinho Neto, Angola’s first president. Do not miss the self-contained colonial city of Fortaleza de São Miguel, the Benfica Market and Mussulo Beach. There are several museums, art galleries and churches. Igreja da Nazare has an Italian rose marble altar. Its ceiling and walls are equally enchanting.
Cheapest time to fly to Luanda (LAD)
All prices refer to return flights to Luanda and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Luanda
- Flights from Manila to Luanda
- Flights from Cebu to Luanda
- Flights from Davao to Luanda
- Flights from Clark to Luanda
- Flights from Iloilo to Luanda
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Luanda
- Flights from Bacolod to Luanda
- Flights from Kalibo to Luanda
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Luanda
- Flights from Tacloban to Luanda
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Luanda