Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Cordoba
When is the cheapest time to fly to Cordoba?
Flights to Cordoba
The Ingeniero Aeronáutico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella International Airport is the main airport of Cordoba. The airport provides flights mostly for domestic routes only. There are a few international routes including Peru, Chile, and Panama.
Cordoba’s Classical Architecture
People have inhabited this city for thousands of years now. Thus, old buildings are common sites in the city. One of the places that you should visit is the Monasterio de Santa Teresa built way back in 1717 by Portuguese architects. Another interesting building is the National University of Cordoba. It houses some buildings constructed way back in the 17th century. The university is also Argentina’s 2nd largest. You should also visit the Provincial Courthouse since it is among the world’s oldest courthouses.
Be fascinated with the old buildings in Cordoba. Book a flight going here with Skiddoo now.
Temperature average in November
14.5 - 27.9°C
Rainfall average in November
Cheapest time to fly to Cordoba (COR)
All prices refer to return flights to Cordoba and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Cordoba
- Flights from Manila to Cordoba
- Flights from Cebu to Cordoba
- Flights from Davao to Cordoba
- Flights from Clark to Cordoba
- Flights from Iloilo to Cordoba
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Cordoba
- Flights from Bacolod to Cordoba
- Flights from Kalibo to Cordoba
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Cordoba
- Flights from Tacloban to Cordoba
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Cordoba