Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Rosario
When is the cheapest time to fly to Rosario?
Flights to Rosario
The Islas Malvinas International Airport is the main hub of the city. There are only a few direct flights to this city, mostly domestic. Sol Lineas Aereas is the busiest airline serving the city.
There is a long list of museums and cultural centers found in the city. The Centro Cultural Los Hornos and Museum de la Catedral are two places you should not miss. In some cultural centers, performers doing authentic Argentinian dances and songs showcase their talent every now and then. In other museums, exhibits of interesting artifacts are made to attract more tourists.
Rivers of Fun
One of the most popular things foreigners do in Rosario is kayaking by the Parana River. This place offers a great view of the entire city as you move across the river. You will also see scenic spots that are perfect for photographs while you are kayaking.
Don’t drag heels and book a flight via Skiddoo now to reach Rosario.
Temperature average in December
17.3 - 30.5°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Rosario (ROS)
All prices refer to return flights to Rosario and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Rosario
- Flights from Manila to Rosario
- Flights from Cebu to Rosario
- Flights from Davao to Rosario
- Flights from Clark to Rosario
- Flights from Iloilo to Rosario
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Rosario
- Flights from Bacolod to Rosario
- Flights from Kalibo to Rosario
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Rosario
- Flights from Tacloban to Rosario
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Rosario