Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Gold Coast
When is the cheapest time to fly to Gold Coast?
The Gold Coast: Australia's Playground
With a plethora of theme parks and miles of golden, sandy beaches, the Gold Coast is a top Australian tourist destination for those wanting to play or just relax.
For the young and the young at heart, the Gold Coast offers day after day of adrenalin pumping rides and epic waterslides. Some of our favourite destinations include:
- Dreamworld - crazy rides, tigers and Dorothy the Dinosaur!
- White Water World - amazing water slides and facilities for all ages
- Wet & Wild - Extreme slides and kiddie water parks
- Seaworld - Dolphins and sharks... and dinosaurs!
- Warner Bros Movie World - Where the movies and rides collide
If screaming your lungs out at an amusement park isn't your cup of tea, might we suggest a relaxing day at the spa. Most hotels and resorts cater for this sort of thing - our favourite: the Q1, perched atop the Gold Coast's tallest building! With views like these, you'll feel like you're floating on air.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = AUD 0.025
Temperature average in August
10.2 - 21.7°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Gold Coast (OOL)
All prices refer to return flights to Gold Coast and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Gold Coast
- Flights from Manila to Gold Coast
- Flights from Cebu to Gold Coast
- Flights from Davao to Gold Coast
- Flights from Clark to Gold Coast
- Flights from Iloilo to Gold Coast
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Gold Coast
- Flights from Bacolod to Gold Coast
- Flights from Kalibo to Gold Coast
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Gold Coast
- Flights from Tacloban to Gold Coast
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Gold Coast