Compare cheap flights to Chittagong
Chittagong is the second largest city of Bangladesh. It is also the country’s principal seaport and plays as the commercial capital. It plays an important part in the development of the country’s economy. However, despite being one of the most industrialized cities in Bangladesh, it is still a home to natural heritage.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Chittagong?
Flights to Chittagong
You can find domestic and international flights to this city. Airlines going here include Biman Bangladesh Airlines and United Airways Bangladesh. Upon reaching the city, moving around in the local area is also very easy with its local transportation system.
Enjoy the Architectural Pride of the South
When you visit Chittagong, you will certainly find lots of mosques, shrines buildings and masonry. You will be amazed with its unique architectural style. You might also want to visit the Shahi Jama-e-Masjd and Qadam Mubarak Mosque as they are not just the city’s pride, but the country’s pride as well.
By checking out Skiddoo and booking flights right away, you will soon see what this city has to offer.
Temperature average in March
20.3 - 31°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Chittagong (CGP)
All prices refer to return flights to Chittagong and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Chittagong
- Flights from Manila to Chittagong
- Flights from Cebu to Chittagong
- Flights from Davao to Chittagong
- Flights from Clark to Chittagong
- Flights from Iloilo to Chittagong
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Chittagong
- Flights from Bacolod to Chittagong
- Flights from Kalibo to Chittagong
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Chittagong
- Flights from Tacloban to Chittagong
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Chittagong