Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Belize City
When is the cheapest time to fly to Belize City?
Flights to Belize City
The Philip Goldson International Airport has scheduled flights from Miami, Houston and New Orleans by Continental and American Airlines, Air Jamaica and U.S. Airways. From the airport you can take a taxi or a bus to anywhere in the country. The Municiple Airstrip provides connections to all parts of Belize via Tropic Air and Maya Island Air.
Places to Visit and Explore
Belize City has an abundance of cultural and historical landmarks, shops and a plethora of restaurants. The Museum of Belize is a small but world-class museum that exhibits Maya artifacts that takes you to a journey through 3,000 years of the Mundo Maya legacy. You could also have a look at Fort George Lighthouse or St. John’s Anglican Cathedral.
A visit to this extraordinary place will give you a fuller appreciation of its citizens and the country as a whole. Have Skiddoo schedule a flight for you to Belize City and have a remarkable experience worth the trip.
Temperature average in March
21.7 - 30.1°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Belize City (BZE)
All prices refer to return flights to Belize City and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Belize City
- Flights from Manila to Belize City
- Flights from Cebu to Belize City
- Flights from Davao to Belize City
- Flights from Clark to Belize City
- Flights from Iloilo to Belize City
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Belize City
- Flights from Bacolod to Belize City
- Flights from Kalibo to Belize City
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Belize City
- Flights from Tacloban to Belize City
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Belize City