Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Cotonou
When is the cheapest time to fly to Cotonou?
Cadjehoun Airport is a primary airport serving various flights from Lagos, Paris, Brussels, and other African capital cities. The airport is located west of downtown and is accessible via daily bus service.
Cotonou’s must see sights
It is advisable that you opt for a long stay when visiting Benin and the city of Cotonou. That will allow you to enjoy all the big thing things that this small city can offer.
Some of Cotonou’s main attractions include the Cotonou Cathedral or the Notre Dame des Apotres, the Ancient Pont Bridge, and the Grand Marché du Dantokpa. The latter is a 20-hectare trading center, which is considered the most important retail area in Benin. You can find varied items here, from arts and crafts to jewelry and food, to local products such as batiks.
Cotonou is just a cheap flight away via Skiddoo.
Temperature average in April
26.1 - 31.8°C
Rainfall average in April
Cheapest time to fly to Cotonou (COO)
All prices refer to return flights to Cotonou and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Cotonou
- Flights from Manila to Cotonou
- Flights from Cebu to Cotonou
- Flights from Davao to Cotonou
- Flights from Clark to Cotonou
- Flights from Iloilo to Cotonou
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Cotonou
- Flights from Bacolod to Cotonou
- Flights from Kalibo to Cotonou
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Cotonou
- Flights from Tacloban to Cotonou
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Cotonou