Compare cheap flights from Puerto Princesa to Gaborone
When is the cheapest time to fly to Gaborone?
The city is being served by the Sir Seretse Khama International Airport. It is the home of its national carrier, the Air Botswana. Direct flights to neighboring African countries such as South Africa, Kenya and Angola are available in this airport.
The making of diamonds
If you want to observe how diamonds are being sorted and graded, visit the Orapa House. This place utilizes natural daylight to make the job easier. The diamonds being processed come directly from the Jwaneng, the world’s largest diamond mining site. Though it is quite difficult to book a tour in this place, it is still worth it.
Take a piece of Gaborone home
This city is not just abounding with beautiful spots, but with authentic local items as well. Therefore, if you are at the airport, you can drop by Botswanacraft and buy traditional souvenirs. You can check out pots, weaves, and other handicrafts taken from various parts of the country at a low price.
If you find the city exciting, go ahead and book a flight via Skiddo now.
Cheapest time to fly to Gaborone (GBE)
All prices refer to return flights to Gaborone and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Gaborone
- Flights from Manila to Gaborone
- Flights from Cebu to Gaborone
- Flights from Davao to Gaborone
- Flights from Clark to Gaborone
- Flights from Iloilo to Gaborone
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Gaborone
- Flights from Bacolod to Gaborone
- Flights from Kalibo to Gaborone
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Gaborone
- Flights from Tacloban to Gaborone
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Gaborone