Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Ouagadougou
When is the cheapest time to fly to Ouagadougou?
Ouagadougou Airport is the official airport of the city with direct flights to neighboring African countries and some European countries including Turkey, Germany and France. It is also the home of Air Burkina, the country’s national flag carrier.
Unforgettable dining experience
There are two places that you should visit when you are in Ouagadougou if you are interested in authentic and mouthwatering cuisines. There are the Restaurant l’Eau Vive and Baratapas. The first restaurant is run by a religious people serving French cuisines with a touch of African flavors. Aside from tasting sumptuous dishes, you also get to help the locals, as proceeds go to charitable institutions. You can also hear the nuns sing every night as part of their religious practice.
The Baratapas is a one stop shop where you can find everything that you need such as souvenirs, food, scenic spots, art exhibits and a relaxing atmosphere. As they say, a visit in Ouagadougou without stopping by Baratapas is not a complete visit at all.
Experience the best of Ouagadougou and book a flight with Skiddoo now.
Temperature average in March
24 - 38.7°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Ouagadougou (OUA)
All prices refer to return flights to Ouagadougou and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Manila to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Cebu to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Davao to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Clark to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Iloilo to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Bacolod to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Kalibo to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Tacloban to Ouagadougou
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Ouagadougou