Compare cheap flights to Kompongsom
Sihanoukville sits on a peninsula and named after the King who fought for Cambodia’s independence. It is locally known as Kampong Som. It’s slowly getting recognized as a tourist destination, with its beautiful white sandy beaches.
Flights to Sihanoukville
Sihanouk International is the airport that serves the city, about 18 kilometres east of the town. Cambodia Angkok Air operates flights to Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Kompongsom?
What to do in Sihanoukville
Experience an idyllic lifestyle in any of the city’s beautiful and quiet beaches. A number of them are still unexplored and undeveloped. Most famous is the Ochheuteal Beach that offers most of the amenities for lodging and entertainment. Learn about the city’s culture and enjoy the natural beauty of Phnom Leu where you can have an uninterrupted view of the city below from its mountaintop pagoda.
Be among the first to explore the charms of Sihanoukville. Book your cheap flight to Sihanoukville now via Skiddoo where you’ll find several flight packages.
Temperature average in March
24.5 - 32.2°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Kompongsom (KOS)
All prices refer to return flights to Kompongsom and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Kompongsom
- Flights from Manila to Kompongsom
- Flights from Cebu to Kompongsom
- Flights from Davao to Kompongsom
- Flights from Clark to Kompongsom
- Flights from Iloilo to Kompongsom
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Kompongsom
- Flights from Bacolod to Kompongsom
- Flights from Kalibo to Kompongsom
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Kompongsom
- Flights from Tacloban to Kompongsom
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Kompongsom