Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Phnom Penh
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phnom Penh?
Sights in Phnom Penh are few actually, which allows you to take things easy. Visit the Royal Palace but remember to dress conservatively. Some of the public areas in the palace do not permit the taking of pictures. On the palace grounds are two beautiful pagodas, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and the Silver Pagoda. Opposite the Royal Palace is the National Museum of Cambodia that showcases the country’s golden age. Photography is only allowed at the central courtyard. By late afternoon, venture towards the Sisowath Quay, a boulevard along the Tonlé Sap and the Mekong. It’s a relaxing place to be as you can indulge in people watching and view the last rays of the sun before you have your dinner at one of the restaurants there before hitting the bar.
Get some time to relax while you are in Phnom Penh and learn more about its French colonial culture. Find several budget airfare packages to Phnom Penh through Skiddoo and book your flight early.
Cheapest time to fly to Phnom Penh (PNH)
All prices refer to return flights to Phnom Penh and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Manila to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Cebu to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Davao to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Clark to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Iloilo to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Bacolod to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Kalibo to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Tacloban to Phnom Penh
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Phnom Penh