Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Douala
When is the cheapest time to fly to Douala?
Douala International Airport has flights in other Cameroonian cities as well as other countries. Several international airlines service flights to this international airport in Douala.
The Littoral Region
This part of Cameroon has a dry season, which means a hot and humid climate, from December to May where tourists flock to this city. The rest of the year is rainy. The islands of Manoka and Djebale, the Pagoda of King Bell, the Youpwe fishing village and the Prince Dika Castle are tourist attractions in Douala that should not be passed up. The beaches are also major tourist attractions where the waters are clear, and the sand is powdery.
Where to Stay in Douala
There are numerous hotels and backpacker’s inns in Douala that tourists of different budget ranges can choose from, such as the Hotel Akwa Palace, Le Meridian Douala, Hotel Sawa, etc.
You can find really cheap flights to this Cameroonian city with Skiddoo.
Temperature average in December
23.6 - 32.2°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Douala (DLA)
All prices refer to return flights to Douala and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Douala
- Flights from Manila to Douala
- Flights from Cebu to Douala
- Flights from Davao to Douala
- Flights from Clark to Douala
- Flights from Iloilo to Douala
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Douala
- Flights from Bacolod to Douala
- Flights from Kalibo to Douala
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Douala
- Flights from Tacloban to Douala
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Douala