Compare cheap flights to Hangzhou
Cheap Flights to Hangzhou
Hangzhou is the center of the Hangzhou Metropolitan Area and is Zheijiang Province's largest and capital city. This place is considered as one of China's most important tourist cities. The city is known for its natural beauty and the wealth of historical and cultural heritage it offers.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Hangzhou?
Flights to Hangzhou
Hangzhou can be reached by boat but air transportation is the recommended mode of transportation for speed and convenience. The city's air travel needs are served by Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH), providing both domestic and international flights. The airport accommodates direct flights to and from several international points including Japan, Malaysia, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, India, Australia, Ethiopia, Germany, and the Netherlands.
If you are looking for cheap flights, search for a great travel deal here on Skiddoo. Find the best options to fly to Hangzhou by using Skiddoo's flight search tool on the upper left hand corner of this page.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = CNY 0.125
Temperature average in August
24.8 - 32.5°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Hangzhou (HGH)
All prices refer to return flights to Hangzhou and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Hangzhou
- Flights from Manila to Hangzhou
- Flights from Cebu to Hangzhou
- Flights from Davao to Hangzhou
- Flights from Clark to Hangzhou
- Flights from Iloilo to Hangzhou
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Hangzhou
- Flights from Bacolod to Hangzhou
- Flights from Kalibo to Hangzhou
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Hangzhou
- Flights from Tacloban to Hangzhou
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Hangzhou