Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Aitutaki
When is the cheapest time to fly to Aitutaki?
The Aitutaki Airport hosts only Air Rarotonga with flights to Rarotonga and Atiu. If you want to come to this island, you need to take a flight from Rarotonga where there are connecting flights from New Zealand, Australia and Tahiti.
Exciting Sea Adventures
A visit in Aitutaki will not be complete unless you get the chance to visit the beautiful spots located in the islands. Take the Matriki Sea Adventures and get the chance to see the Eagle Ray Alley, Giant Clam reserve and Honeymoon Islands all in one day.
Snorkeling packages are also available upon request. Taking a 7-meter boat, you will get to see the hidden beauties of the island.
A Relaxing Night
After your island hopping tour during the day, what better way to end the night than by relaxing on a bar and grill house. Te Vaka is the ultimate choice of the foreigners. It is overlooking the ocean and has a variety of dishes being served. Yet, with the number of tourists dining here, early reservation is a must.
It seems like there are a lot of things to do in the islands. Visit Skiddoo and book your flights now.
Cheapest time to fly to Aitutaki (AIT)
All prices refer to return flights to Aitutaki and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Aitutaki
- Flights from Manila to Aitutaki
- Flights from Cebu to Aitutaki
- Flights from Davao to Aitutaki
- Flights from Clark to Aitutaki
- Flights from Iloilo to Aitutaki
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Aitutaki
- Flights from Bacolod to Aitutaki
- Flights from Kalibo to Aitutaki
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Aitutaki
- Flights from Tacloban to Aitutaki
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Aitutaki