Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Larnaca
When is the cheapest time to fly to Larnaca?
Flights to Larnaca
The Larnaca International Airport is the largest airport in the entire Cyprus. You can book flights through Thomas Cook, Monarch, Ryanair and EasyJet. Some of the many airlines that offer direct flights to Larnaca are British Airways, Emirates and the Etihad Airways.
A Magnet for Divers
One of the main attractions in Larnaca, especially for adventurous divers, is the wreck of the Zenobia. Zenobia is a 600-foot roll-on roll-off long ferry that sunk in 1980 carrying loads of trucks and cargos. There are claims that the Zenobia sunk because of a computer malfunction.
Other tourist spots in Larnaca are Church of St. Lazarus which was built in the 9th century, the Larnaca Salt Lake where flocks of flamingos can be seen during the winter and the Hala Sultan Tekke located at the side of the Salt Lake.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = EUR 0.017
Temperature average in March
8.5 - 19.2°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Larnaca (LCA)
All prices refer to return flights to Larnaca and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Larnaca
- Flights from Manila to Larnaca
- Flights from Cebu to Larnaca
- Flights from Davao to Larnaca
- Flights from Clark to Larnaca
- Flights from Iloilo to Larnaca
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Larnaca
- Flights from Bacolod to Larnaca
- Flights from Kalibo to Larnaca
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Larnaca
- Flights from Tacloban to Larnaca
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Larnaca