Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Alexandria
When is the cheapest time to fly to Alexandria?
The main air travel hub of Alexandria is the Alexandria International Airport, which is located in the southeast point of the central district of the city. Hundreds of thousands of passengers come and go in this airport and in 2009 alone, there were more than one million travelers that were served in this facility. Saudia, Via Expedia and Royal Jordanian airlines are among the top airlines that fly to Alexandria. You can avail of cheap airfares during non-peak season.
Best places to see in Alexandria
The recommended sites in Alexandria include Bibliotheca Alexandrina, which ranks as the top place to visit in the city. This library is housed in an 11-storey building with cylindrical shape. Some eight million books are stored in the bibliotheca. The Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi, Stanley Bridge, Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Alexandria National Museum and Fort Qaitbey are included in the list of famous tourism sites.
Call Skiddoo now and book a flight to Alexandria. It is worth your time and money.
Temperature average in July
23.1 - 29.9°C
Rainfall average in July
Cheapest time to fly to Alexandria (ALY)
All prices refer to return flights to Alexandria and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Alexandria
- Flights from Manila to Alexandria
- Flights from Cebu to Alexandria
- Flights from Davao to Alexandria
- Flights from Clark to Alexandria
- Flights from Iloilo to Alexandria
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Alexandria
- Flights from Bacolod to Alexandria
- Flights from Kalibo to Alexandria
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Alexandria
- Flights from Tacloban to Alexandria
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Alexandria