Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Aswan
When is the cheapest time to fly to Aswan?
With Aswan International Airport serving travelers to Aswan, going to this city is not a problem. Upon arriving in the airport, there are train, bus, taxi and rickshaw transport services that can take you anywhere you want to go. Inexpensive flights to this destination are available through the various airlines that fly to Aswan.
Places to visit in Aswan
Tourists marvel on the beautiful places to see in Aswan. Some of these sites that are mostly historical are the Lotus Tower, El-Tabia Mosque, Nubia Museum, The Nile River, and the Archangel Michael’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral. You can also stroll along the streets and have a nice view of the railway station that connects to the Nile. Likewise, you may enjoy the fresh view of the northeast neighborhood where clusters of houses and buildings stand side by side.
Get in touch with Skiddoo now and book a flight and have fun with all the wonderful sites of Aswan.
Temperature average in March
14.7 - 29.4°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Aswan (ASW)
All prices refer to return flights to Aswan and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Aswan
- Flights from Manila to Aswan
- Flights from Cebu to Aswan
- Flights from Davao to Aswan
- Flights from Clark to Aswan
- Flights from Iloilo to Aswan
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Aswan
- Flights from Bacolod to Aswan
- Flights from Kalibo to Aswan
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Aswan
- Flights from Tacloban to Aswan
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Aswan