Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Malabo
When is the cheapest time to fly to Malabo?
Back then, the Malabo International Airport hosted flights from government officials only. With the discovery of its oil reserves, the airport became busier with more flights from businessmen and tourists alike.
A unique Malabo adventure
If there is one thing that sets Malabo apart from other places, it is the fact that they have very strict regulations for tourists. Obtaining a tourist visa in this country is very difficult, with several documents required. Once you get a visa, you still have to go through a lot of scrutiny once you reach their soil. Hence, for tourists who are up for some adventure and are tickled by the idea of risk, this city is a perfect place for a vacation. Once you reach Malabo, you will be surprised with what is in store for you. Despite the difficulty of going here, it is still worth it.
You can check flights from Skiddoo now.
Cheapest time to fly to Malabo (SSG)
All prices refer to return flights to Malabo and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Malabo
- Flights from Manila to Malabo
- Flights from Cebu to Malabo
- Flights from Davao to Malabo
- Flights from Clark to Malabo
- Flights from Iloilo to Malabo
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Malabo
- Flights from Bacolod to Malabo
- Flights from Kalibo to Malabo
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Malabo
- Flights from Tacloban to Malabo
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Malabo