Compare cheap flights to Libreville
The Libreville Leon M’ba International Airport is the major international airport of Gabon and it services domestic and international flights to neighboring cities and countries. International airlines fly to and from Libreville on a regular basis.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Libreville?
The National Museum of Arts and Tradition showcases art and culture by the Gabonese people. You can see carved biblical scenes at the Cathedral of St. Michael. A vacation is not complete without shopping, so head to Mont-Bouët Market. The Presidential Palace is an ominous building in Libreville, but taking photos of it is illegal, so make sure that you tuck your camera away while on this tourist spot. And since Libreville is a port city, do not forget to visit the beaches that line the shores of Libreville and bask in the sun. There are hotels nearby where you can stay during your visit.
Book a flight to Libreville now via Skiddoo.
Temperature average in August
22.4 - 27.6°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Libreville (LBV)
All prices refer to return flights to Libreville and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Libreville
- Flights from Manila to Libreville
- Flights from Cebu to Libreville
- Flights from Davao to Libreville
- Flights from Clark to Libreville
- Flights from Iloilo to Libreville
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Libreville
- Flights from Bacolod to Libreville
- Flights from Kalibo to Libreville
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Libreville
- Flights from Tacloban to Libreville
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Libreville