Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Tegucigalpa
When is the cheapest time to fly to Tegucigalpa?
Flights to Tegucigalpa
There is a very nice and modern airport at Tegucigalpa. Regular flights are offered by American Airlines, Aviaca, Delta, Copa and United Airlines. You can also take a flight to San Pedro Sula or close to the resorts on the Caribbean coast then take a bus to Tegus.
What to expect
In Tegucigalpa you will find old colonial buildings, stone steps, old houses and a lot of old stone streets leading to steep hills and hidden parks. You will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere at the Parque de Leona or a visit at the Parque el Picacho where you will see the huge statue of Jesus Christ called “Cristo el Picacho”. While you are in Parque el Picacho you might as well enjoy a walk at the National Zoo and have a glimpse of their tropical animals like monkeys, crocodiles, anteaters, raptors and bright colored parrots.
If you are into adventure, Tegucigalpa is a place to be.
Call Skiddoo and ask them to book a flight for you to Tegucigalpa.
Temperature average in August
17.5 - 29.5°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Tegucigalpa (TGU)
All prices refer to return flights to Tegucigalpa and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Manila to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Cebu to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Davao to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Clark to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Iloilo to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Bacolod to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Kalibo to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Tacloban to Tegucigalpa
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Tegucigalpa