Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Kolkata
When is the cheapest time to fly to Kolkata?
Flights to Kolkata
Air travel in Kolkata is through Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (IATA: CCU, ICAO: VECC), located some 17 kilometers away from the city center. The airport serves as a hub for numerous airlines including Air India, Deccan Aviation, Jet Airways, and SpiceJet. The airport was formerly called Dum Dum Airport.
Kolkata: The Cultural Capital
Kolkata is distinguished as India's cultural capital and is the origin of the Bengal Renaissance. Until now, the city is still known for producing India's new generation of writers, poets, and film directors. The city is located along the Hooghly riverbank and also offers myriad attractions including religious buildings, gardens, and museums.
Visit Kolkata to learn more about Indian culture. Book a flight now with Skiddoo to enjoy cheap rates for a great air travel deal.
Temperature average in October
23.5 - 32.3°C
Rainfall average in October
Cheapest time to fly to Kolkata (CCU)
All prices refer to return flights to Kolkata and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Kolkata
- Flights from Manila to Kolkata
- Flights from Cebu to Kolkata
- Flights from Davao to Kolkata
- Flights from Clark to Kolkata
- Flights from Iloilo to Kolkata
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Kolkata
- Flights from Bacolod to Kolkata
- Flights from Kalibo to Kolkata
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Kolkata
- Flights from Tacloban to Kolkata
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Kolkata