Compare cheap flights to Mashhad
Masshad is considered to be the holiest place in all of Iran. The city’s name when translated literally means, “burial place of the martyr.” The city is the second most populated in Iran and is the capital of Razavi Khorasan Province. In the olden times it served as an oasis in the Silk Route.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Mashhad?
Flights to Masshad
Masshad has its own international airport in the form of Mashhad International Airport or Shahid Hashemi Nejad Airport. The airport has flights for 57 destinations, both local and domestic.
A visit to a holy place
There are several ways to travel within the city of Masshad. This includes by bus or by train. One of the major attractions in the city is the Imam Reza Shrine. The city also has several bazaars. Travelers can buy saffron, jewelry, fur cloak, and religious souvenirs in such places.
Experience the holiness of Masshad, book for a flight with Skiddoo.
Temperature average in August
17.8 - 33.5°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Mashhad (MHD)
All prices refer to return flights to Mashhad and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Mashhad
- Flights from Manila to Mashhad
- Flights from Cebu to Mashhad
- Flights from Davao to Mashhad
- Flights from Clark to Mashhad
- Flights from Iloilo to Mashhad
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Mashhad
- Flights from Bacolod to Mashhad
- Flights from Kalibo to Mashhad
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Mashhad
- Flights from Tacloban to Mashhad
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Mashhad