Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Shannon
When is the cheapest time to fly to Shannon?
The Shannon International Airport is the main airport serving not only the Clare county, but other nearby counties in West Ireland as well.
Learning with the locals
The usual shopping centers will let you choose and buy the items that you want. In Ballcasey Craft and Design Center, you can go hands on. You can design the item you want to take home such as cakes, handicrafts, and paintings. Their staff will guide you. Ready-made items are also available.
After visiting the craft center, you can head to the Sean Lemass Public Library where novels created by local authors can be found. In some days, kids visit the library to learn with a volunteer teacher. Seminars on special topics are also done occasionally.
It is fun to learn with the local people of Shannon. Your trip in this place will be a relaxing and informative one. To try this unique experience, visit Skiddoo now.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = EUR 0.017
Temperature average in February
3.1 - 9.3°C
Rainfall average in February
Cheapest time to fly to Shannon (SNN)
All prices refer to return flights to Shannon and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Shannon
- Flights from Manila to Shannon
- Flights from Cebu to Shannon
- Flights from Davao to Shannon
- Flights from Clark to Shannon
- Flights from Iloilo to Shannon
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Shannon
- Flights from Bacolod to Shannon
- Flights from Kalibo to Shannon
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Shannon
- Flights from Tacloban to Shannon
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Shannon