Compare cheap flights from Manila to Jerusalem
When is the cheapest time to fly to Jerusalem?
Flights to Jerusalem
The Jerusalem International Airport of Israel services passengers coming from different places around the world. It is also Israel’s primary airport. Various airlines including Lufthansa, British Airways, and Emirates among others fly in Jerusalem Airport.
When we think about Jerusalem, we think of its 3,000-year history, rich with the lives of significant people who are still very much alive in the hearts and minds of people to this day. It was here that Jesus Christ had preached and been crucified. This is where the city that King David’s kingdom was founded, and where the temple of King Solomon was built. Visitors come here to visit significant landmarks of history such as the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Temple Mount, and the Dome of Rock, among others. It is a city that one must see, at least once in a lifetime because of what it signifies to the world.
Fly to historic Jerusalem and book yourself with Skiddoo for cheap flight rates.
Temperature average in June
19 - 30.4°C
Rainfall average in June
Cheapest time to fly to Jerusalem (JRS)
All prices refer to return flights to Jerusalem and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Jerusalem
- Flights from Manila to Jerusalem
- Flights from Cebu to Jerusalem
- Flights from Davao to Jerusalem
- Flights from Clark to Jerusalem
- Flights from Iloilo to Jerusalem
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Jerusalem
- Flights from Bacolod to Jerusalem
- Flights from Kalibo to Jerusalem
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Jerusalem
- Flights from Tacloban to Jerusalem
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Jerusalem