Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Cagliari
When is the cheapest time to fly to Cagliari?
The Cagliari-Elmas International Airport currently serves the city of Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia. The city is connected to the airport by a railway line. Other airports located farther, like Decimoputzu, Castiadas and Serdinia are used for skydiving.
Art and history combined
Within the fortified city walls are the Saint Mary’s Cathedral near the Palazzo Regio, the Saint Pancras and Elephant Towers and the medieval rampart of Saint Remy. The Cittadella dei Musei is the location of the Clemente Susini Waxworks Collection, Stefano Cardu Siamese Museum of Art, the National Painting Gallery and the National Archaeology Museum. There are several parks in the city but get to see wading bird and flamingoes at Terramaini Park. Top beaches in the city are Poetto and Calamosca. Close to Poetto beach are the ancient salt mines at Molentargius Saline Park.
Brush up on history and art and fly to Cagliari cheaper via Skiddoo.
Temperature average in December
5.2 - 15.3°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Cagliari (CAG)
All prices refer to return flights to Cagliari and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Cagliari
- Flights from Manila to Cagliari
- Flights from Cebu to Cagliari
- Flights from Davao to Cagliari
- Flights from Clark to Cagliari
- Flights from Iloilo to Cagliari
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Cagliari
- Flights from Bacolod to Cagliari
- Flights from Kalibo to Cagliari
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Cagliari
- Flights from Tacloban to Cagliari
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Cagliari