Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Catania
When is the cheapest time to fly to Catania?
Catania is served by the Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, which is 20 minutes from the city’s bus station. The airport receives charter and scheduled flights from Europe and within Italy.
A resilient city
The city of Catania cannot be anything else but tough and resilient, with the fiery and violent Mount Etna as its next-door neighbor. While its eruptions did major damage to the city, its famous Baroque architecture, the main city feature, is hewn from the black volcanic boulders spewed by the volcano. Do not miss seeing the Elephant Fountain (u Liotru), as the elephant is the city’s symbol. Most of the sights here are the classical buildings, Roman thermal baths and the city centre, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site where more than 90 historical and Baroque churches and buildings are more than enough to keep you busy.
Book a cheap flight to Catania through Skiddoo and enjoy a leisurely walk along La Plaja and go up Mount Etna, after you’ve done sightseeing in the main city centre.
Temperature average in August
19.7 - 34.2°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Catania (CTA)
All prices refer to return flights to Catania and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Catania
- Flights from Manila to Catania
- Flights from Cebu to Catania
- Flights from Davao to Catania
- Flights from Clark to Catania
- Flights from Iloilo to Catania
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Catania
- Flights from Bacolod to Catania
- Flights from Kalibo to Catania
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Catania
- Flights from Tacloban to Catania
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Catania