Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Genoa
When is the cheapest time to fly to Genoa?
Daily flights from European cities like Madrid, Paris, Munich, London and Rome land at the Aeroporto di Genova - Cristoforo Colombo, which serves the city of Genoa.
An amalgam of the old and the new
At first mention, Genoa does not seem to be a popular tourist destination. However, it has been named as Europe’s Capital of Culture in 2004 as it is rich in history, architecture, gastronomy, music and art. Renzo Piano, a world famous architect is from Genoa. He created the Biosphere, which sits in the water and houses the largest fern collection in the world and a tropical garden. Genoa gave the world the well-loved sturdy blue jeans, focaccia bread and pesto sauce. It has one of the biggest aquaria in the world and a rich art history that can be seen in its many palaces and churches.
Explore Genoa to your heart’s content. Book a cheap flight via Skiddoo to Genoa now!
Temperature average in February
6.7 - 12.2°C
Rainfall average in February
Cheapest time to fly to Genoa (GOA)
All prices refer to return flights to Genoa and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Genoa
- Flights from Manila to Genoa
- Flights from Cebu to Genoa
- Flights from Davao to Genoa
- Flights from Clark to Genoa
- Flights from Iloilo to Genoa
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Genoa
- Flights from Bacolod to Genoa
- Flights from Kalibo to Genoa
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Genoa
- Flights from Tacloban to Genoa
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Genoa