Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Palermo
When is the cheapest time to fly to Palermo?
Thirty-two kilometres west of Palermo is the Palermo International Airport (Falcone–Borsellino Airport) in Punta Raisi, which receives incoming flights from major cities in Europe and Italy.
The piazzas make a big difference
It might be freaky but do not miss visiting the Catacombs of the Capuchins where some 8,000 mummies are displayed in different poses. The Capuchin monks were known for their secret mummification methods. Palermo has a piazza culture, and some of the beautiful squares are Piazza Verdi Palermo, named after the famous composer, Piazza Castelnuovo Palermo and its neighbor, Piazza Ruggero Settimo. They are quite close to Teatro Massimo. Inside the Palermo Cathedral is the Tesoro Museum, which houses a wonderful collection of the crown jewels of Sicilian kings and queens.
Have a taste of yummy panino con la milza when you visit Palermo. Book your cheap flight to the city via Skiddoo.
Temperature average in March
9.4 - 15°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Palermo (PMO)
All prices refer to return flights to Palermo and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Palermo
- Flights from Manila to Palermo
- Flights from Cebu to Palermo
- Flights from Davao to Palermo
- Flights from Clark to Palermo
- Flights from Iloilo to Palermo
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Palermo
- Flights from Bacolod to Palermo
- Flights from Kalibo to Palermo
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Palermo
- Flights from Tacloban to Palermo
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Palermo