Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Pisa
When is the cheapest time to fly to Pisa?
The main airport in Tuscany that serves Pisa is the Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport, where national and international airlines operate, as well as most of popular budget airlines. It is very close to the city.
Leaning towers and more
The bell towers of San Michele of Scalzi Church and San Nicola Church also lean like the Leaning Tower. Behind the leaning tower is the Duomo di Pisa that contains many fine artworks. The Palazzo dei Cavalieri is now the prestigious and elite Scuola Normale Superiore. Works of great Italian sculptors are in the cathedral museum and in Museo Nazionale di San Matteo. If you are in Pisa in the month of June, join in the Luminara (June 16) and Gioco del Ponte on the last Sunday of June.
Plan a trip to Pisa well ahead of time and book your cheap flight to the city through Skiddoo.
Temperature average in July
17.3 - 29.6°C
Rainfall average in July
Cheapest time to fly to Pisa (PSA)
All prices refer to return flights to Pisa and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Pisa
- Flights from Manila to Pisa
- Flights from Cebu to Pisa
- Flights from Davao to Pisa
- Flights from Clark to Pisa
- Flights from Iloilo to Pisa
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Pisa
- Flights from Bacolod to Pisa
- Flights from Kalibo to Pisa
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Pisa
- Flights from Tacloban to Pisa
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Pisa