Compare cheap flights to Kagoshima
A historical city, Kagoshima is the capital of Kagoshima prefecture often compared with city of Naples in Italy. It is located at the southwestern tip of Japan's main island, Kyushu. It features a hot climate but offers very engaging views and attractions.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Kagoshima?
Flights to Kagoshima
Kagoshima Airport serves the air travel needs of Kagoshima. It is Kyushu Island's second busiest airport and provides domestic and international flights.
Kagoshima: Naples of the Eastern World
Kagoshima is compared to Naples because of its location in Aira Caldera, a gigantic volcanic caldera. It features the active volcano called Sakurajima, which occasionally spews ashes or erupts to seemingly remind residents of its presence.
Experience how it feels to be a resident near an active and temperamental volcano. Fly to Kagoshima by finding and booking a great air travel package now on Skiddoo.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = JPY 2.092
Temperature average in August
25.2 - 32.4°C
Rainfall average in August
Cheapest time to fly to Kagoshima (KOJ)
All prices refer to return flights to Kagoshima and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Kagoshima
- Flights from Manila to Kagoshima
- Flights from Cebu to Kagoshima
- Flights from Davao to Kagoshima
- Flights from Clark to Kagoshima
- Flights from Iloilo to Kagoshima
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Kagoshima
- Flights from Bacolod to Kagoshima
- Flights from Kalibo to Kagoshima
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Kagoshima
- Flights from Tacloban to Kagoshima
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Kagoshima