Compare cheap flights to Kumamoto
The name Kumamoto literally translates to "Origin of the Bear." That's why this city is represented by a black bear with red cheeks. Kumamoto is the capital of the Kumamoto prefecture and has less than a million residents.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Kumamoto?
Flights to Kumamoto
To travel to Kumamoto by air means to land at Aso-Kumamoto Airport (IATA: KMJ, ICAO: RJFT) located near Mashiki. Destinations are mostly Asian, with seasonal and charter Taipei-Taoyuan flights.
Kumamoto: Fire Country
Because of its location near Mt. Aso, a giant volcano, Kumamoto has been given the nickname "Fire County". Mt. Aso is an active volcano that also serves as a tourist attraction.
Take a trip to Kumamoto by searching for a great travel deal on Skiddoo. Book your flight in advance to enjoy promo rates and discounts.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = JPY 2.154
Temperature average in December
2.4 - 12.9°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Kumamoto (KMJ)
All prices refer to return flights to Kumamoto and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Kumamoto
- Flights from Manila to Kumamoto
- Flights from Cebu to Kumamoto
- Flights from Davao to Kumamoto
- Flights from Clark to Kumamoto
- Flights from Iloilo to Kumamoto
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Kumamoto
- Flights from Bacolod to Kumamoto
- Flights from Kalibo to Kumamoto
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Kumamoto
- Flights from Tacloban to Kumamoto
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Kumamoto