Compare cheap flights to Sendai
The capital of Miyagi prefecture, Sendai is often described as a comfortable and pleasant city. It is neither too big nor small. The city is located near both the sea and mountains. It is the largest city in the Tohoku region.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Sendai?
Flights to Sendai
Air travel needs in Sendai are served by Sendai Airport (IATA: SDJ, ICAO: RJSS). It handles domestic flights and a few international destinations namely Guam, Hawaii, and the Far East.
Sendai: The Forest City
The moniker "Forest City" was given to Sendai because of its tree-lined avenues. The Sendai cityscape is a very beautiful view with all the greenery accentuating it. Unlike most other cities, Sendai projects an eco-friendly allure. The city also features a number of tourist attractions including the Miyagi Museum of Art, Sendai Mediatheque, and Statue of Kannon.
Looking for a cheap air travel package to Sendai? Try using Skiddoo for search and book a great flight deal.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = JPY 2.064
Temperature average in September
17.2 - 24.5°C
Rainfall average in September
Cheapest time to fly to Sendai (SDJ)
All prices refer to return flights to Sendai and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Sendai
- Flights from Manila to Sendai
- Flights from Cebu to Sendai
- Flights from Davao to Sendai
- Flights from Clark to Sendai
- Flights from Iloilo to Sendai
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Sendai
- Flights from Bacolod to Sendai
- Flights from Kalibo to Sendai
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Sendai
- Flights from Tacloban to Sendai
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Sendai