Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Aqaba
When is the cheapest time to fly to Aqaba?
Flights to Aqaba
Aqaba is accessible via the King Hussein International Airport. It receives two daily flights from Amman and several flights from international destinations. The flight carrier to the port city is Turkish Airlines.
The Sea and History
The things you could do in Aqaba are mostly related to its accessibility to the sea as well as its rich historical and cultural heritage. There are various scuba diving centers that will help facilitate your exploration of the underwater beauty. Meanwhile, you may visit old forts and castles to help enrich your impression of the city. The Aqaba Heritage Museum is also a must-see.
It is also very appropriate to have a gastronomic adventure when in Aqaba, with numerous restaurants offering sumptuous local fare. The Royal Yacht Club is an elite destination for those who want to be served with exquisite fare.
Explore Aqaba today. Book your cheap flights with Skiddoo.
Temperature average in March
14.1 - 26°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Aqaba (AQJ)
All prices refer to return flights to Aqaba and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Aqaba
- Flights from Manila to Aqaba
- Flights from Cebu to Aqaba
- Flights from Davao to Aqaba
- Flights from Clark to Aqaba
- Flights from Iloilo to Aqaba
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Aqaba
- Flights from Bacolod to Aqaba
- Flights from Kalibo to Aqaba
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Aqaba
- Flights from Tacloban to Aqaba
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Aqaba