Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Tarawa
When is the cheapest time to fly to Tarawa?
The Bonriki International Airport is the main airport of the city and is also the home to Air Kiribati, the country’s national carrier. It also has flights to New Zealand, Australia and Nauru.
An Overwhelming Sight
Seeing coral reef destruction in many places in the world is devastating. If you want to take that picture off your mind, visit the Abemama. This is where you can find a range of beautiful and healthy coral reefs. It is also a home to some unique species that can’t be found anywhere else. Some members of the royal family still live near this area.
Time to Relax
The beautiful beaches of the city not only offer crystal clear waters, but beautiful cottages and rest houses as well. Thus, you can have a grand holiday in Kiribati while taking a rest in your cottage and feeling the breeze on your face.
You will surely appreciate nature more if you visit this city. Book flights with Skiddoo now!
Temperature average in October
25.2 - 32°C
Rainfall average in October
Cheapest time to fly to Tarawa (TRW)
All prices refer to return flights to Tarawa and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Tarawa
- Flights from Manila to Tarawa
- Flights from Cebu to Tarawa
- Flights from Davao to Tarawa
- Flights from Clark to Tarawa
- Flights from Iloilo to Tarawa
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Tarawa
- Flights from Bacolod to Tarawa
- Flights from Kalibo to Tarawa
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Tarawa
- Flights from Tacloban to Tarawa
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Tarawa