Compare cheap flights from Iloilo to Monrovia
When is the cheapest time to fly to Monrovia?
Visiting Monrovia provides an extraordinary experience due to its interesting history that made its culture and lifestyle uniquely rich and colorful. You can check out the Liberian National Museum to discover all these fascinating stories as well as the Masonic Temple, which houses the relics of the great Freemasonry.
Flights to Monrovia
Visa is needed in Monrovia. You need a letter of invitation and a certification that you have been vaccinated for Yellow Fever. The Roberts International Airport is open for all international flights. It’s 60 kilometers from the city proper.
The Golden Beaches
Besides visiting the impressive human face formation in Paynesville, visiting the yellow sandy beaches on the outskirts of Monrovia is a great option for family fun. Make sure you walk and swim to the marked safe areas. Going too far down the beach can be dangerous so stick to where the safety mark lies.
Visit Monrovia. Check out Skiddoo and their cheap flights.
Cheapest time to fly to Monrovia (MLW)
All prices refer to return flights to Monrovia and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Monrovia
- Flights from Manila to Monrovia
- Flights from Cebu to Monrovia
- Flights from Davao to Monrovia
- Flights from Clark to Monrovia
- Flights from Iloilo to Monrovia
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Monrovia
- Flights from Bacolod to Monrovia
- Flights from Kalibo to Monrovia
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Monrovia
- Flights from Tacloban to Monrovia
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Monrovia