Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Lilongwe
When is the cheapest time to fly to Lilongwe?
There are a few direct flights to the Lilongwe International Airport. Some international flights are from Zambia, Kenya, and South Africa. Air Malawi, the national carrier of the country, operates most of the domestic flights.
A political view
There are several government offices located in the city, the most interesting of which is the Parliament Building. The place has been abandoned for quite some time, despite the fact that millions were poured into its construction. Lately, this grand place has been used for some political and private functions.
An Asian delight
If you have been in the city for quite some time, you must have tried a lot of authentic Malawian dishes already. For a change, you can try Green Bamboo Garden. This place offers some of the best Chinese dishes in the country. It also has some private rooms where you can sing your heart out with their karaoke machine.
Lilongwe is getting more popular these days. If you want to be among those who rave to see its beauty, book a flight via Skiddoo now.
Cheapest time to fly to Lilongwe (LLW)
All prices refer to return flights to Lilongwe and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Lilongwe
- Flights from Manila to Lilongwe
- Flights from Cebu to Lilongwe
- Flights from Davao to Lilongwe
- Flights from Clark to Lilongwe
- Flights from Iloilo to Lilongwe
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Lilongwe
- Flights from Bacolod to Lilongwe
- Flights from Kalibo to Lilongwe
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Lilongwe
- Flights from Tacloban to Lilongwe
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Lilongwe