Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to George Town
When is the cheapest time to fly to George Town?
Flights to George Town
George Town is served by Penang International Airport. It is located 16 km away from the city. Some of the airlines that operate here are Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia and Firefly with international flights to major locations in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong; as well as cities around Malaysia.
George Town: The Food Capital
Being a religious city, there are several religious sites that you can visit including the Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist Temple and Wat Chaiyamangalaram. There’s also the Penang State Museum that will let you discover the culture and history of Penang. Being a food capital, you should not miss trying its local cuisine including nasi kandar, cendol, coconut tart and nutmeg products.
Treat your palate while discovering the culture of George Town. Book the cheapest flight with Skiddoo now.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = MYR 0.08
Temperature average in December
24.2 - 31.2°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to George Town (PEN)
All prices refer to return flights to George Town and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to George Town
- Flights from Manila to George Town
- Flights from Cebu to George Town
- Flights from Davao to George Town
- Flights from Clark to George Town
- Flights from Iloilo to George Town
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to George Town
- Flights from Bacolod to George Town
- Flights from Kalibo to George Town
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to George Town
- Flights from Tacloban to George Town
- Flights from Tagbilaran to George Town