Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Ipoh
When is the cheapest time to fly to Ipoh?
Its geographic location in the rich tin-bearing valley of the Kinta River made it a natural centre of growth. It grew rapidly as a mining town, especially in the 1920s and 1930s. A local Hakka miner, millionaire Yau Tet-Shin started developing a large tract of the city in the early 1930s, today known as the 'New Town' section from the eastern bank of the Kinta River to Greentown. In 1937, Ipoh was made the capital of Perak, replacing Taiping.
Today's currency rate
PHP 1.00 = MYR 0.075
Temperature average in July
23.1 - 32.5°C
Rainfall average in July
Cheapest time to fly to Ipoh (IPH)
All prices refer to return flights to Ipoh and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Ipoh
- Flights from Manila to Ipoh
- Flights from Cebu to Ipoh
- Flights from Davao to Ipoh
- Flights from Clark to Ipoh
- Flights from Iloilo to Ipoh
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Ipoh
- Flights from Bacolod to Ipoh
- Flights from Kalibo to Ipoh
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Ipoh
- Flights from Tacloban to Ipoh
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Ipoh