Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Bamako
When is the cheapest time to fly to Bamako?
The Bamako-Senou Airport is about a half hour from the city, and international flights are catered here, particularly by Air France, to and from Paris. Flights to other European countries via Casablanca, Morocco are serviced by Air Maroc. Domestic flights also leave the city on a regular basis.
Tourist activities in Bamako
There are several places and attractions in Bamako that lure tourists to the city every year. The Muso Kunda Museum is a women’s museum. The exhibits are dedicated to the customs, traditions, art and other things that Malian women live by. The Le Marché Artisanale de Ngolonina is where tourists can buy souvenir items at very affordable prices. Les Maquis is where Malian musicians showcase their musical prowess to anyone who is willing to stop by and listen. La Maison des Artisans is market where artists create their wares in front of their customers.
Do not miss this chance of a lifetime and book a cheap flight to Bamako on Skiddoo.
Temperature average in July
22.2 - 31.8°C
Rainfall average in July
Cheapest time to fly to Bamako (BKO)
All prices refer to return flights to Bamako and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Bamako
- Flights from Manila to Bamako
- Flights from Cebu to Bamako
- Flights from Davao to Bamako
- Flights from Clark to Bamako
- Flights from Iloilo to Bamako
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Bamako
- Flights from Bacolod to Bamako
- Flights from Kalibo to Bamako
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Bamako
- Flights from Tacloban to Bamako
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Bamako