Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Nouakchott
When is the cheapest time to fly to Nouakchott?
The Nouakchott International Airport is the city’s main airport, serving most flights from Mauritania Airlines International, the country’s flag carrier. It also connects the city to nearby countries and some European destinations.
If you are interested in taking something home after your trip, you have to drop by Marche Capitale. The place offers authentic jewelry, wooden boxes, bags, sandals and other African accessories. You can also find Togolese fabric and handicrafts woven and made by the locals.
If there is one restaurant that you should not miss in the city, it is the La Salamandre. This place offers saliva-inducing French cuisines made out of organic local ingredients. The restaurant is also tastefully decorated with French arts and designs. La Salamandre boasts its fast service to its customers despite the number of people dining at a time.
Planning your next vacation here is indeed exciting. Do it now with Skiddoo.
Temperature average in December
16 - 30.4°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Nouakchott (NKC)
All prices refer to return flights to Nouakchott and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Nouakchott
- Flights from Manila to Nouakchott
- Flights from Cebu to Nouakchott
- Flights from Davao to Nouakchott
- Flights from Clark to Nouakchott
- Flights from Iloilo to Nouakchott
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Nouakchott
- Flights from Bacolod to Nouakchott
- Flights from Kalibo to Nouakchott
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Nouakchott
- Flights from Tacloban to Nouakchott
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Nouakchott