Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Beira
When is the cheapest time to fly to Beira?
Beira Airport is the city’s airport that services flights around Mozambique and other cities. Over at Maputo is an international airport for international tourists and they can get connecting flights to Beira.
Walk the streets of Beira
Casa Infante de Sagres is one of many colonial style building around Beira. Ponta Gea is a residential area but tourists will have a field day of looking and photographing old houses. The Cathedral in Beira is another old structure built in 1900s. Pria de Makuti is where tourists can relax on the beach, lay out a blanket and just laze the day away.
Other tourist activities
Golfing is one activity that tourists can dabble in while on vacation in Beira. There is the golf course in the southern portion of Beira. Tourists can watch rugby games on the beach over at Clube Nautico.
Catch a cheap flight to Beira by booking at Skiddoo.
Temperature average in March
23.7 - 30.8°C
Rainfall average in March
Cheapest time to fly to Beira (BEW)
All prices refer to return flights to Beira and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Beira
- Flights from Manila to Beira
- Flights from Cebu to Beira
- Flights from Davao to Beira
- Flights from Clark to Beira
- Flights from Iloilo to Beira
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Beira
- Flights from Bacolod to Beira
- Flights from Kalibo to Beira
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Beira
- Flights from Tacloban to Beira
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Beira