Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Maputo
When is the cheapest time to fly to Maputo?
Lourenco Marques Airport, also known as Mavalane International Airport is about 2 miles from the city. The majority of the flights that fly to Maputo are from other African countries, save for nonstop flights to and from Portugal and Qatar by TAP Portugal and Qatar Airways, respectively.
Places to visit
The Jardim Tunduru is a botanical garden rich in floras that are indigenous to the country. The Praca dos Trabalhadores is a structure built by Gustav Eiffel, the genius behind Paris’ Eiffel Tower. The Museu de Historia Natural is rich in natural history and artifacts, with stuffed animals as the main attractions. The National Art Museum boasts of art pieces by Mozambicans. There are also cafes, restaurants and shops that tourists can go to after a day of exploring the rich history and culture of the city.
There are cheap flights to Maputo, Mozambique that can be booked on Skiddoo.
Temperature average in January
22.6 - 31.3°C
Rainfall average in January
Cheapest time to fly to Maputo (MPM)
All prices refer to return flights to Maputo and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Maputo
- Flights from Manila to Maputo
- Flights from Cebu to Maputo
- Flights from Davao to Maputo
- Flights from Clark to Maputo
- Flights from Iloilo to Maputo
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Maputo
- Flights from Bacolod to Maputo
- Flights from Kalibo to Maputo
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Maputo
- Flights from Tacloban to Maputo
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Maputo