Compare cheap flights to Mandalay
Founded in 1857, Mandalay is the last royal capital, established by King Mindon. It existed for 26 years before being conquered by the British. It lies at the foot of Mandalay Hill and is a residential area of millionaires and Buddhist monks.
There are grand temples, such as the Atumashi Monastery, the magnificent Mandalay Palace, the Kuthodaw Pagoda where some of the stupas contain the entire Buddhist scriptures and the Mahamuni Buddha Temple.
Do not miss visiting the huge seated likeness (one of only five) of Buddha at its own temple when you visit Mandalay. Fly to Mandalay cheaply by booking your flight via Skiddoo, which offers some of the lower flight packages on the planet. Book your flight now.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Mandalay?
Flights to Mandalay
You get in to Mandalay via the Mandalay International Airport, which serves most of the domestic flights to destinations in Myanmar as well as several international flights. Malaysian Airlines, Thai Airways and China Eastern are just some of the airlines with flights to Mandalay.
Temperature average in December
15.1 - 29.2°C
Rainfall average in December
Cheapest time to fly to Mandalay (MDL)
All prices refer to return flights to Mandalay and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Mandalay
- Flights from Manila to Mandalay
- Flights from Cebu to Mandalay
- Flights from Davao to Mandalay
- Flights from Clark to Mandalay
- Flights from Iloilo to Mandalay
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Mandalay
- Flights from Bacolod to Mandalay
- Flights from Kalibo to Mandalay
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Mandalay
- Flights from Tacloban to Mandalay
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Mandalay