Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Windhoek
When is the cheapest time to fly to Windhoek?
The Hosea Kutako International Airport is the primary airport in Windhoek and the entire country and services flights to and from Namibia. The location of the airport (45 km to the east) is very strategic. Tourists will not have a hard time navigating the city from the airport.
There are several sights and attractions that will entrance tourists once they get to Windhoek. The Katutura, Daan Viljoen Game Park where tourists can freely roam the area without fear of being attacked by animals, Tintenplast, Zoo Park, which was a zoo and turned into a park and the Turnhalle. There are so many activities that tourists can dabble in while on holiday in Windhoek and the natural beauty of the city are just amazing. Packing up comfortable shoes is advisable as there will be a lot of walking and trekking in this holiday.
Look for cheap flights to Windhoek and book them on your scheduled holiday via Skiddoo.
Temperature average in July
7.1 - 21.7°C
Rainfall average in July
Cheapest time to fly to Windhoek (WDH)
All prices refer to return flights to Windhoek and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Windhoek
- Flights from Manila to Windhoek
- Flights from Cebu to Windhoek
- Flights from Davao to Windhoek
- Flights from Clark to Windhoek
- Flights from Iloilo to Windhoek
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Windhoek
- Flights from Bacolod to Windhoek
- Flights from Kalibo to Windhoek
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Windhoek
- Flights from Tacloban to Windhoek
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Windhoek