Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Salalah
When is the cheapest time to fly to Salalah?
Environmental Eye Candy
Salalah is rich in greenery and old tourist spots that lure tourists in to the city. With the seasonal weather that is always conducive to enjoying the outdoors, bathe in the beauty of the city, where thousands of foreigners and locals alike flock. The opulent palm trees lining the city bring shade and breeze to the city.
Although the country’s official language is Arabic, English is widely used wherever you are in Oman. Even locals have already learned the language, making it very convenient for English-speaking tourists. Language barrier is not a problem in Salalah and the whole of Oman.
Fly to Salalah and enjoy the sights and sounds that the city has to offer. Find the best deals on cheap flights from Skiddoo.
Temperature average in October
22.1 - 31°C
Rainfall average in October
Cheapest time to fly to Salalah (SLL)
All prices refer to return flights to Salalah and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Salalah
- Flights from Manila to Salalah
- Flights from Cebu to Salalah
- Flights from Davao to Salalah
- Flights from Clark to Salalah
- Flights from Iloilo to Salalah
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Salalah
- Flights from Bacolod to Salalah
- Flights from Kalibo to Salalah
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Salalah
- Flights from Tacloban to Salalah
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Salalah