Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Faisalabad
When is the cheapest time to fly to Faisalabad?
Flying to Faisalabad
While not a very large airport, the Faisalabad International Airport services the city for domestic and international flights. There are plans to have it renovated and refurbished. The country’s flag carrier and international carriers like AirBlue, Emirates and Etihad takes passengers from Faisalabad to Jeddah, Dubai, Glasgow and Abu Dhabi.
Shopping, shopping, shopping
After tasting Faisalabad’s famous samosas, you can indulge in shopping in this city. Go to Ghanta Ghar or the Clock Tower, where eight bazaars are located and the D Ground. For computer software and hardware, check out Rex City. For recreation, Happy Land Waterpark has the country’s biggest water slides. Relax at the Jinnah Garden or see Asia’s biggest artificial waterfall at Am Tex Square.
Are you ready to pack your bags for a trip to Faisalabad? Check out the cheaper flight options to the city via Skiddoo and book your flight now.
Temperature average in September
24.4 - 36°C
Rainfall average in September
Cheapest time to fly to Faisalabad (LYP)
All prices refer to return flights to Faisalabad and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Faisalabad
- Flights from Manila to Faisalabad
- Flights from Cebu to Faisalabad
- Flights from Davao to Faisalabad
- Flights from Clark to Faisalabad
- Flights from Iloilo to Faisalabad
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Faisalabad
- Flights from Bacolod to Faisalabad
- Flights from Kalibo to Faisalabad
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Faisalabad
- Flights from Tacloban to Faisalabad
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Faisalabad