Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Multan
When is the cheapest time to fly to Multan?
Getting to Multan
Servicing Multan and the surrounding areas is the Multan International Airport. It’s got domestic and international flights on a limited capacity. Flights from Dubai to Multan are three times a week via Pakistan International Airlines. FlyDubai and Shaheen operate here as well.
Temples, mosques and mausoleums
Most of the attractions in the city relate to Sufi saints. Popular are the Mausoleum of Sheikh Baha-ud-Din Zakariya, Mausoleum of Shams-ud-Din, Mausoleum of Shah Rukn-e-Alam, which all look imposing and massive. Do visit the Multan Museum, Multan Fort and pass by the towering Monument of Patrick Alexander Vans Agnew for some good photo ops.
Visit Multan in March or August when the weather and climate are favourable. Book your flight to Multan via Skiddoo and find the lowest airfare you can find on the planet.
Temperature average in July
28.5 - 39.3°C
Rainfall average in July
Cheapest time to fly to Multan (MUX)
All prices refer to return flights to Multan and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Multan
- Flights from Manila to Multan
- Flights from Cebu to Multan
- Flights from Davao to Multan
- Flights from Clark to Multan
- Flights from Iloilo to Multan
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Multan
- Flights from Bacolod to Multan
- Flights from Kalibo to Multan
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Multan
- Flights from Tacloban to Multan
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Multan