Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Peshawar
When is the cheapest time to fly to Peshawar?
Flying in to Peshawar
Only 25 minutes away from the city is the Peshawar International Airport, which serves the city. All Pakistani airline companies including the flag carrier PIA and Middle Eastern airlines operate from this airport, serving flights to the Middle East. The airport also serves domestic flights to Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and Chitral while flights to American, European and Asian cities are served by the airports in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore.
Several bazaars are located at the Old City Centre. Some of the city’s other attractions include the Cunningham Clock Tower, the Fort Bala Hisar, Peshawar Museum, Chowk Yadgar, and the Altit and Jamrud forts.
Peshawar has a semi-arid climate so the best times to visit would be when the temperatures are milder, in the months of April and May and again in September and October. This means you have to book early. Find cheap flights to Peshawar via Skiddoo and book your flight now.
Temperature average in October
16 - 31.1°C
Rainfall average in October
Cheapest time to fly to Peshawar (PEW)
All prices refer to return flights to Peshawar and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Peshawar
- Flights from Manila to Peshawar
- Flights from Cebu to Peshawar
- Flights from Davao to Peshawar
- Flights from Clark to Peshawar
- Flights from Iloilo to Peshawar
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Peshawar
- Flights from Bacolod to Peshawar
- Flights from Kalibo to Peshawar
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Peshawar
- Flights from Tacloban to Peshawar
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Peshawar