Compare cheap flights to Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi is the jump-off point when you want to visit the northern parts of Pakistan such as Gilgit-Baltistan, Kashmir, and the beautiful mountains including K2, Hindu Kush, Himalaya, Pamirs and Karakoram. The city is the home ground of the Pakistani Army. It’s an industrial centre and many expatriates come and go to Rawalpindi.
When is the cheapest time to fly to Rawalpindi?
Flying to Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi is the location of the Islamabad International Airport and serves both cities. International and domestic flights take off from this airport daily.
Things to see and do
There is no boundary between Rawalpindi and its younger twin, the city of Islamabad. It does not have many beautiful buildings but it still has its own charm. You’ll find items with incredibly low prices at Raja Bazaar, walk around Ayub National Park or get some luxurious pampering at a spa in Bahia Town. There are several places where you can get delicious Pakistani food.
Plan your trip to Rawalpindi in March, May or November when the weather is fine and the temperature is mild and tolerable. Book your flight to Rawalpindi via Skiddoo and get incredibly low flight rates.
Temperature average in June
23 - 38.7°C
Rainfall average in June
Cheapest time to fly to Rawalpindi (ISB)
All prices refer to return flights to Rawalpindi and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Manila to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Cebu to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Davao to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Clark to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Iloilo to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Bacolod to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Kalibo to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Tacloban to Rawalpindi
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Rawalpindi