Compare cheap flights from Cagayan De Oro to Freetown
When is the cheapest time to fly to Freetown?
You can get to and from Freetown through the Freetown International Airport which is located in Lungi. It caters to 210 international flights weekly. There are 16 operating flights in this airport and it offers nonstop flights to 11 neighboring cities. Getting around the city is flexible. You can roam around through buses , train, car or even through boats. Although the last one is not recommended during the night.
A closer look at Freetown
In this city, there aren’t many entertainment hubs to go to but those that are still operating are highly recommended. An example for this is Paddy's. It is considered as Freetown's most known nightspot. Lagoonda is another one. It is a favorite place of expats and it also comes with a casino in the second floor. The city is also known for its beautiful and historical sites. Just within the heart of city is the 500-year old Cotton Tree. This is a principal landmark in Freetown.
Just like the city name, Freetown, join Skiddoo for free for all your bookings to this marvelous city.
Temperature average in February
23.2 - 31.1°C
Rainfall average in February
Cheapest time to fly to Freetown (FNA)
All prices refer to return flights to Freetown and include taxes and charges.
Our experiences customer support team is there to help you every step of the way.
With the Skiddoo Price Promise, if you find a cheaper price online we'll match it!
Popular flights to Freetown
- Flights from Manila to Freetown
- Flights from Cebu to Freetown
- Flights from Davao to Freetown
- Flights from Clark to Freetown
- Flights from Iloilo to Freetown
- Flights from Puerto Princesa to Freetown
- Flights from Bacolod to Freetown
- Flights from Kalibo to Freetown
- Flights from Cagayan De Oro to Freetown
- Flights from Tacloban to Freetown
- Flights from Tagbilaran to Freetown